Ward Goodman Vacancies
Ward Goodman has a strong, local reputation and provides a stimulating environment in which to build a rewarding career.
Whether you are just starting your journey or furthering your career path, we are dedicated to supporting, guiding and investing in your career development. We offer you the chance to thrive and the opportunity to progress your career while assisting you to attain any necessary qualifications.
We are especially proud to offer opportunities for students and recent graduates who are ready to grow their careers with us.
Job Title – Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
Department – Business Advisory Service
Overview: Our team are friendly and like to be in touch. Our people know that they must deliver the level of service that they would expect to receive. Through innovation and design we create useful offerings for our clients and ensure that through teamwork and asking the right questions, we are always one step ahead.
We are seeking a newly qualified Accountant to join our Ferndown and Shaftesbury office. The role requires you to work as part of team to assist in the delivery of services and accounting support to a portfolio of clients with the support of a Senior Manager.
Entry Requirements and Essential Skills:
- portfolio management
- holding and leading business meetings with clients
- using Xero/Quickbooks
You will be:
- friendly and approachable
- able to build rapport quickly and easily
- focused on delivering the highest standard of service
- commercially minded
- able to deliver to deadlines
- able to seek out new business opportunities to build and develop your client portfolio
- enthusiastic and energetic
Salary: on application
To Apply: please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Job Title – Financial Planner
Department – Financial Services
Following a strong period of growth, leading IFA firm Ward Goodman Financial Services are looking to recruit quality Independent Financial Planners to cover its three offices and those of its joint venture law firms in Dorset, Hampshire and Somerset.
A constant stream of quality referrals are generated from both the Ward Goodman Chartered Accountancy practice and the joint venture law firms.
All IFAs have access to a team of highly qualified ‘in house’ professionals in accountancy, trust and tax work to ensure clients are provided with a complete rounded service.
What we are looking for:
- Advisers that enjoy working and living in their community who are proud of the advice that they give and care very much about the client and reputation
- Advisers that wish to build up long term security in their fee income and long term relationships based on reputation with their clients and introducers
- Professional advisers that can demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and work well as part of a team
- Diploma qualification and valid statement of professional standing.
The positions will be salaried with attractive bonus terms, some great offices to cover and a dedicated team of para planners/administrators to support you to write business and service the existing client bank.
If you are interested in the opportunities, please email your covering letter and CV to:
Ward Goodman is large enough to provide you with an opportunity to work within a diverse team, yet small enough for you not to become a number…
Our recruitment process meets all Covid-19 guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in letting us know.
As you would expect from Ward Goodman, we offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package. By offering these competitive packages, we ensure all of our people are content and looked after. You’ll be entitled to:
- Competitive pay
- Generous bonuses
- Additional annual leave after 2 years service
- Life assurance (dependant on role)
- Payment of professional membership fees