Statutory Financial Statements
Specialist advice from dedicated experts. We prepare statutory financial statements for all sizes of limited companies, including AIM listed entries and subsidiaries of overseas businesses.
Our clients include local small companies, owner managed businesses and larger corporates. We also prepare accounts for registered charities, pension schemes and property companies.
Main service areas
- Statutory Financial Statements under FRS102
- IFRS Financial Statements for sub-shares of overseas entities.
- Limited company under FRS105
- Charity accounts under SORP
- Independent accounts production for businesses with a ‘pure’ audit relationship with their advisers.
What are the costs?
Your initial meeting with one of our advisers is without cost or obligation. The fee is calculated based on the level of work anticipated.
We will provide you with a quote but the charge could increase if more work is encountered than expected. Clients will be charged payments on account throughout the course of the assignment. For more complex financial statements this may be a two-stage payment.