Alex joined the firm in early 2013 as Financial Services Manager and Wealth Manager, and progressed to the position of Director and Chartered Financial Planner. With over 14 years of experience in the industry, including advising for over a decade.
Alex has been instrumental in the design and implementation of the corporate review service to enable bespoke planning for businesses and business owners that incorporates both Strategic Tax and Accountancy planning together with business financial planning for risk based and innovative financial planning solutions.
Alex also leads the Private Client team with the drive to provide holistic tax and financial planning solutions to individuals.
Alex offers a high level of commitment to his clients and provides truly independent and bespoke advice. He has dealt with all aspects of financial planning and can look beyond the initial challenges to deliver holistic solutions.
Alex has experience of managing wealth and individual financial planning, as well as corporate financial planning.
- Fellowship of the Personal Finance Society
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Certificates and Diplomas in:
- Long term care planning
- Equity Release and Home Reversionary
- Tax & Trusts
- Mortgage Advice
- Advanced Diplomas in:
- Pension Planning
- Investment Planning
- Business Financial Planning
- Certificate is Discretionary Investment Management
“Good clear advice. The right balance between creativity and risk. As a client I feel I am being advised with my best interest in mind” Giles Griffiths CEO, G & N Medical Ltd
PA Contact details:
- Jacqui Newman: 01202 875 900, Jacqui.email@example.com
- Maria MacRae: 01202 875 900, Maria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Work