We provide a wide ranging tax compliance to support our clients, either on a routine basis or on an ad hoc project basis. The world of tax compliance changes constantly.
By dealing with this area on behalf of taxpayers we are ensuring that their tax are kept up to date, and that the risk of an HM Revenue & Customs tax enquiry is minimised.
Main advice areas
- Personal tax compliance, completion of tax returns, reviewing of notices of coding
- Tax compliance and accounting for Trusts
- Timely advice of what to pay, and when
- Reviews of tax charges for accounting needs
- Support dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- Ad hoc advice on compliance in other areas (eg VAT)
Why Ward Goodman?
- Highly qualied and experienced tax team
- Comprehensive and fee protection insurance available to ease the worry of the costs of a tax enquiry
- Wide range of specialist tax knowledge to ensure you get the best possible advice
What are the costs?
Initial meetings with a member of the tax team are without cost or obligation. At this meeting, we will explain that our advice and services can be engaged in one of two ways, namely:
- On an annual basis, with the fee being based upon the complexity of the taxpayer’s affairs.
- On a project/assignment basis – the level of fee either agreed in advance or charged on an hourly rate, for example in support of enquiry matters.
- We always look to agree fees and costs in writing before proceeding.