Overview of services
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Corporate Review Service
- Trust Review Service
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
Main Advice Areas
- Investment planning and Portfolio management
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) Planning
- Pensions including Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSASs)
- Personal Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance/Business Protection
- Auto Enrolment
What are the costs?
Your initial meeting with one of our financial planners is without cost or obligation and is called our ‘discovery process’.
As we strongly believe in a transparent charging structure, before we commence any work for you we will agree on a fixed cost for a Financial Plan. This fee secures our full commitment to provide bespoke advice after carrying out a detailed analysis of your personal circumstances, objectives, existing finances and market opportunities.
If you wish to proceed with our advice and implement the financial plan, we will charge an implementation fee. This implementation fee will be clearly documented in your financial plan so at all times you will be in an informed position.
Why Ward Goodman?
- Unrestricted and impartial advice from the whole of the market
- Our focus is on service not product sales with over 70% of our income from existing clients
- A truly transparent charging structure
- We have the ability to access the technical expertise within the Ward Goodman Group
- The provision of a robust and structured review process to keep you on track to meet your financial goals