Cash Grant for Retail, Hospitality and Leisure
What is it?
If your business is in the retail, hospitality or leisure sector, you will receive a cash grant of up to £25,000 per property.
Businesses in these sectors with a rateable value of under £15,000 will receive a grant of £10,000.
Businesses with a rateable value of between £15,001 and £51,000 will receive a grant of £25,000.
Am I eligible?
You will be eligible if:
1. Your business is based in England
2. Your business is in the retail, hospitality and/or leisure sector
3. Properties that will benefit from the relief will be occupied properties that are wholly or mainly being used:
- as shops, restaurants, cafes, drinking establishments, cinemas and live music venues
- for assembly and leisure
- as hotels, guest and boarding premises and self-catering accommodation
How do I access it?
1. You do not need to do anything.
2. Your Local Authority will write to you if you are eligible for this grant.
When can I access it?
Local Authorities will write to all eligible businesses with information on how to claim this grant. Any enquiries on eligibility for, or provision of, the reliefs and grants should be directed to the relevant Local Authority. To find your local authority, use this search tool.