Goals Planning and Coaching Service
For individuals and businesses
Goals Planning: Ward Goodman Directors provide an experienced and objective sounding board to help clients explore their vision, ambition and strategy. Our Directors create for clients the thinking space, in which to fully examine key strategic and critical issues, clarify the desired outcome, expand and explore options, and make positive choices that move the business forward more dynamically and more effectively; helping clients to meet their personal and business ambitions more quickly.
Coaching: Through our trusted partners Ward Goodman offers a range of coaching and training services designed to enhance the motivation and performance of key managers and staff. Helping clients unlock the full potential of their investment in staff.
Introduction to our goals planning and coaching services
Ward Goodman Goals Planning and Coaching Service provide Senior Executives and Business Owners an experienced and objective sounding board to help them explore their vision, ambition and strategy.
Ward Goodman Goals Planning help clients
- Maintain a strategic focus despite the operational pressures
- Effectively manage, develop and motivate staff
- Quickly and effectively analyse critical issues
- Expand their thinking and options
- Determine the criteria for effective decision making
- Be more proactive and less reactive
- Take more confident decisions
The business goals planning and coaching services we provide include
Ward Goodman Directors and our outsourced coaches have sound business backgrounds and extensive business and coaching track records: this aids the development of practical and workable options and solutions.
Working with Ward Goodman Directors could not be simpler. They meet their clients at a time and location that are convenient to the client; and these sessions are totally confidential.
Our leadership and staff development programmes help develop and align the skills, motivation and mindset of the team with the business owners vision and ambitions.
Directors offer a two hour consultation session, which is an opportunity for the client to reflect on their achievements and determine the key strategic and critical issues that need to be addressed to accelerate the achievement of their ambitions.
The clients’ Director will outline the way of working and the techniques that will most help the client and propose a client specific goals achievement programme. A proposal will be provided to the client including the scope, timescales, deliverables and fees.
How can Ward Goodman help your organisation with goals planning and coaching?
Regular sessions with the Ward Goodman Directors help the client maintain a strategic focus despite the operational pressures.
Clients address issues that are of crucial importance, here are some typical agenda items:
- The challenges of growth and retrenchment
- Exploring new opportunities and avenues for business development
- Strengthening leadership impact and employee engagement
- Tackling sensitive shareholder, board and partnership issues
- Dealing with difficult people issues and transitions
- Developing personal capacity, focus and work/life balance
- Evolving the organisation and business model
- Achieving sustainable growth
- Expanding shareholder exit choices
Goals planning template: