Tax Services and Consultancy
for individuals, charities and businesses
Ward Goodman’s tax department has been providing the people and businesses of Dorset and Hampshire as well as much further afield a trusted tax service for over 30 years. Our taxation specialists are highly skilled professionals who are focused on providing clients with a competitive compliance service and proactive tax consultancy.
We are fully committed to offering a cost effective compliance service that when coupled with our tax consultancy will ensure individuals and businesses organise their affairs tax efficiently.
To enhance our professional tax service we have made a number of changes over the years at Ward Goodman. These include:
- Insurance to protect clients from the cost of our fees in the event of an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs
- Provision of a business and personal financial advice service that compliments our tax services
- Recruitment of highly skilled specialist staff who are able to offer accurate advice in specific areas
- Development of a forward thinking Management team that are committed to providing every client with a unique service that is tailored to their specific goals
- Development of tax planning to enable us to offer businesses effective and practical tax planning advice in key areas
- Significant investment in the latest tax software and research tools
These significant developments have allowed us to be able to offer our clients a unique tax service that can benefit from one or a combination of:
Compliance services include:
- Timely and efficient completion of Corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Hassle free Self assessment service
- Specialist Trust accounts and Tax return preparation
- Payroll bureau
Consultancy and specialist tax services include:
- Tax planning that offers proactive advice to enable a individual or business to organise their affairs in the most efficient manner
- Providers of comprehensive advice and support throughout any HMRC investigation
- Remuneration planning and profit extraction advice
- Inheritance Tax and Trust planning in order to protect the family wealth
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please contact one of our Tax specialists on 01202 875900 or click on one of the links below:
I would like to reiterate the charity's and indeed my personal thanks to Ward Goodman’s Human Resources service for guiding us through the process of ...
Ward Goodman have been efficient and proactive, particularly in meeting deadlines and their added value support on commercial issues. Ward Goodman strike just the right ...
Many thanks for all your help and advice and for looking after us in the excellent way that you do without which we ...
Mr. & Mrs. T, Bournemouth
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman host Annual Dorset Charities Conference
April 11, 2013
On Tuesday 9th April, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, advisers to the charity sector hosted their annual Dorset Charities Conference at the Lighthouse in Poole. The event brought together charities and suppliers to the charity sector to discuss ideas and opportunities for collaborative working. Charities and businesses were invited to bring trade stands to showcase and [...]
Ward Goodman expand further into Dorset
April 8, 2013
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers are delighted to announce their expansion into Gillingham. The expansion sees the integration of Hudson and Co. into Ward Goodman and allows the Gillingham based firm to better serve its clients in the North Dorset region. The new office in Gillingham is an exciting development for Ward Goodman [...]
Ward Goodman Financial Services appoint Alex Foster as Wealth Management Adviser
March 28, 2013
Leading Dorset based Independent Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman Financial Services are delighted to announce the appointment of Alex Foster as a Wealth Management Adviser. Alex brings a wealth of experience to Ward Goodman having previously worked as a Senior Financial Adviser for many years and will provide high quality advice for Business owners and High [...]
Another year, another Budget
March 20, 2013
As a Tax Adviser, it can be of great comfort to be reminded that it is not just those of us who advise on Tax Planning who face a difficult crowd in today’s financial world. The Chancellor, George Osborne, was faced with a particularly noisy audience as he delivered his Budget Speech for 2013. At [...]
Latest Jobs at Ward Goodman
March 19, 2013
Ward Goodman Financial services have the following vacancies: Financial Services Compliance Consultant Financial Services Senior Administrator To find out more or to apply please visit: http://www.wardgoodman.co.uk/?page_id=2803