Tax Services and Consultancy
for individuals, charities and businesses
Ward Goodman’s tax department has been providing the people and businesses of Dorset and Hampshire as well as much further afield a trusted tax service for over 30 years. Our taxation specialists are highly skilled professionals who are focused on providing clients with a competitive compliance service and proactive tax consultancy.
We are fully committed to offering a cost effective compliance service that when coupled with our tax consultancy will ensure individuals and businesses organise their affairs tax efficiently.
To enhance our professional tax service we have made a number of changes over the years at Ward Goodman. These include:
- Insurance to protect clients from the cost of our fees in the event of an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs
- Provision of a business and personal financial advice service that compliments our tax services
- Recruitment of highly skilled specialist staff who are able to offer accurate advice in specific areas
- Development of a forward thinking management team that are committed to providing every client with a unique service that is tailored to their specific goals
- Development of tax planning to enable us to offer businesses effective and practical tax planning advice in key areas
- Significant investment in the latest tax software and research tools
These significant developments have allowed us to be able to offer our clients a unique tax service that can benefit from one or a combination of:
Compliance services include:
- Timely and efficient completion of corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service
- Specialist trust accounts and tax return preparation
- Payroll bureau
Consultancy and specialist tax services include:
- Tax planning that offers proactive advice to enable a individual or business to organise their affairs in the most efficient manner
- Providers of comprehensive advice and support throughout any HMRC investigation
- Remuneration planning and profit extraction advice
- Inheritance tax and trust planning in order to protect the family wealth
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please contact one of our tax specialists on 01202 875900 or click on one of the links below:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman Autumn Statement Update
December 3, 2014
Our in house experts have created a simple summary of George Osborne’s final Autumn Statement before the General Election. Please click below to view and download this useful resource. Ward Goodman Autumn Statement Update
Ward Goodman scores high on the pitch
November 14, 2014
Leading local business to continue support of Blandford Rugby Club; remaining as the 1st XV official shirt sponsor along with becoming the new sponsors of the club’s goal post protectors. Blandford RFC have welcomed additional sponsorship from Ward Goodman, one of Dorset’s leading Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers, which has helped pay for the club’s […]
Ward Goodman Support Woofability
October 30, 2014
Ward Goodman have selected Woofability as their Charity of the Year. A leading Dorset Chartered Accountancy and Financial Services business, Ward Goodman have chosen Woofability, a local organisation in Dorset, as their Charity of the Year. Woofability trains assistance dogs for disabled people and it costs approximately £11,000 per assistance dog. Funding is therefore absolutely […]
Landlords to set off on sound financial footing
October 30, 2014
Financial Planning, Tax and Structure to be key themes at annual event A leading Dorset Chartered Accountancy and Financial Services business, Ward Goodman, will be helping local landlords to better understand all financial options open to them – as they exhibit at the annual Bournemouth Landlords Exhibition at the Village Hotel on 6th November (12pm-8pm). […]
Charities SORP update
August 24, 2014
Charities SORP update Please can we give you some of our time? Over three days in September, our charities expert, Jen Richardson will be running three workshops to address the impact of the latest charities SORP. The sessions will take place between 2pm and 4pm on the 10th, 11th and 12th of September with each […]