Tax Services and Consultancy
for individuals, charities and businesses
Ward Goodman’s tax department has been providing the people and businesses of Dorset and Hampshire as well as much further afield a trusted tax service for over 30 years. Our taxation specialists are highly skilled professionals who are focused on providing clients with a competitive compliance service and proactive tax consultancy.
We are fully committed to offering a cost effective compliance service that when coupled with our tax consultancy will ensure individuals and businesses organise their affairs tax efficiently.
To enhance our professional tax service we have made a number of changes over the years at Ward Goodman. These include:
- Insurance to protect clients from the cost of our fees in the event of an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs
- Provision of a business and personal financial advice service that compliments our tax services
- Recruitment of highly skilled specialist staff who are able to offer accurate advice in specific areas
- Development of a forward thinking management team that are committed to providing every client with a unique service that is tailored to their specific goals
- Development of tax planning to enable us to offer businesses effective and practical tax planning advice in key areas
- Significant investment in the latest tax software and research tools
These significant developments have allowed us to be able to offer our clients a unique tax service that can benefit from one or a combination of:
Compliance services include:
- Timely and efficient completion of corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service
- Specialist trust accounts and tax return preparation
- Payroll bureau
Consultancy and specialist tax services include:
- Tax planning that offers proactive advice to enable a individual or business to organise their affairs in the most efficient manner
- Providers of comprehensive advice and support throughout any HMRC investigation
- Remuneration planning and profit extraction advice
- Inheritance tax and trust planning in order to protect the family wealth
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please contact one of our tax specialists on 01202 875900 or click on one of the links below:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman holds its very own Bake-off challenge
December 12, 2013
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants held a Tea Party on Monday 25th November to celebrate the 10th birthday of Julia’s House, the Dorset based children’s hospice. With the help of Dorset Tea, the staff and directors of the Ferndown based accountancy practice enjoyed home baked treats and cups of tea in return for small donations, in [...]
Ward Goodman’s Matt Isaacs rated one of the top 200 Independent Financial Advisers on VouchedFor
December 12, 2013
Dorset based Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman Financial Services, congratulates Matt Isaacs on being in the top two hundred Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) on VouchedFor.co.uk. VouchedFor’s site was launched to the IFA community in 2012 with the purpose of allowing clients to review any of the UK’s 20,000 IFAs. Ward Goodman Financial Services prides itself on [...]
Ward Goodman Gillingham puts a cherry on top of its services with a cake morning
November 29, 2013
On the 20thof November at their high street offices in Gillingham, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers held a drop-in tea and cake morning for local businesses. The event was successful in helping the popular Dorset firm to further raise the awareness of the accountancy and financial advice services it offers to people and [...]
Ward Goodman provide free advice and bubbly to local landlords
November 22, 2013
Dorset-based tax experts, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, offered attendees of the Bournemouth and Poole landlord conference a chance to win a bottle of champagne in a recent prize draw. The lucky winning landlords, Martin and Alison Townsend were presented with their prize at the Ward Goodman office in Ferndown by John Davies, Tax manager of [...]
Ward Goodman’s Alex Lilley wins Top AAT Level 2 Apprentice at College awards
November 19, 2013
Staff and Directors from Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants have been celebrating the success of their apprentice, Alex Lilley in being awarded Top Student for AAT Level 2 Apprentice 2013 by Bournemouth and Poole College. Alex has been a valued member of the Accounts and Audit team at Ward Goodman since September 2012. During her relatively [...]