Tax Services and Consultancy
for individuals, charities and businesses
Ward Goodman’s tax department has been providing the people and businesses of Dorset and Hampshire as well as much further afield a trusted tax service for over 30 years. Our taxation specialists are highly skilled professionals who are focused on providing clients with a competitive compliance service and proactive tax consultancy.
We are fully committed to offering a cost effective compliance service that when coupled with our tax consultancy will ensure individuals and businesses organise their affairs tax efficiently.
To enhance our professional tax service we have made a number of changes over the years at Ward Goodman. These include:
- Insurance to protect clients from the cost of our fees in the event of an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs
- Provision of a business and personal financial advice service that compliments our tax services
- Recruitment of highly skilled specialist staff who are able to offer accurate advice in specific areas
- Development of a forward thinking management team that are committed to providing every client with a unique service that is tailored to their specific goals
- Development of tax planning to enable us to offer businesses effective and practical tax planning advice in key areas
- Significant investment in the latest tax software and research tools
These significant developments have allowed us to be able to offer our clients a unique tax service that can benefit from one or a combination of:
Compliance services include:
- Timely and efficient completion of corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service
- Specialist trust accounts and tax return preparation
- Payroll bureau
Consultancy and specialist tax services include:
- Tax planning that offers proactive advice to enable a individual or business to organise their affairs in the most efficient manner
- Providers of comprehensive advice and support throughout any HMRC investigation
- Remuneration planning and profit extraction advice
- Inheritance tax and trust planning in order to protect the family wealth
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please contact one of our tax specialists on 01202 875900 or click on one of the links below:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
A New Financial Planner for Ward Goodman , Roger Perry.
September 30, 2014
Ward Goodman are welcoming a new financial planner to the company, Roger Perry. Leading Dorset Chartered Accountancy and Financial Services business, Ward Goodman, are pleased to announce the appointment of a new Financial Planner to their team, Roger Perry. Roger joins Ward Goodman after 29 years’ experience in the financial services industry and will be […]
Charities SORP update
August 24, 2014
Charities SORP update Please can we give you some of our time? Over three days in September, our charities expert, Jen Richardson will be running three workshops to address the impact of the latest charities SORP. The sessions will take place between 2pm and 4pm on the 10th, 11th and 12th of September with each […]
Ward Goodman are recruiting
July 22, 2014
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants are currently recruiting for the position of Audit Senior. The ideal candidate will be a team player, who will be responsible for not only audit but working as an ambassador for Ward Goodman, seeing what other services clients may require and in turn create opportunities for the firm to expand their […]
Success for the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference
May 16, 2014
Thursday 8th May marked the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference; an event which emphasised the importance of businesses and charities working together. Over 130 attendees visited the Conference, hosted by leading Dorset accountancy firm and adviser to the charity sector, Ward Goodman. The event gave local charities the perfect platform to engage with leading sector […]
Gain full control of your business through Ward Goodman Outsourcing
May 16, 2014
Ward Goodman Outsourcing has experienced substantial growth over recent months. Outsourcing financial and business functions can act as a perfect solution to many businesses that are hit by an unexpected change in management or are struggling to keep control. With a constantly expanding client base, Ward Goodman Outsourcing provides solutions to a variety of different […]