Tax Services and Consultancy
for individuals, charities and businesses
Ward Goodman’s tax department has been providing the people and businesses of Dorset and Hampshire as well as much further afield a trusted tax service for over 30 years. Our taxation specialists are highly skilled professionals who are focused on providing clients with a competitive compliance service and proactive tax consultancy.
We are fully committed to offering a cost effective compliance service that when coupled with our tax consultancy will ensure individuals and businesses organise their affairs tax efficiently.
To enhance our professional tax service we have made a number of changes over the years at Ward Goodman. These include:
- Insurance to protect clients from the cost of our fees in the event of an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs
- Provision of a business and personal financial advice service that compliments our tax services
- Recruitment of highly skilled specialist staff who are able to offer accurate advice in specific areas
- Development of a forward thinking management team that are committed to providing every client with a unique service that is tailored to their specific goals
- Development of tax planning to enable us to offer businesses effective and practical tax planning advice in key areas
- Significant investment in the latest tax software and research tools
These significant developments have allowed us to be able to offer our clients a unique tax service that can benefit from one or a combination of:
Compliance services include:
- Timely and efficient completion of corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service
- Specialist trust accounts and tax return preparation
- Payroll bureau
Consultancy and specialist tax services include:
- Tax planning that offers proactive advice to enable a individual or business to organise their affairs in the most efficient manner
- Providers of comprehensive advice and support throughout any HMRC investigation
- Remuneration planning and profit extraction advice
- Inheritance tax and trust planning in order to protect the family wealth
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please contact one of our tax specialists on 01202 875900 or click on one of the links below:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman Financial Services adviser receives national recognition for client reviews
February 21, 2014
Ward Goodman Financial Services would like to congratulate Matthew Issacs on being named in The Saturday Times as one of the top rated financial advisers in the UK on the popular Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) review website VouchedFor. VouchedFor is an independent website which allows Financial Advisers working in the UK to setup a profile […]
Ward Goodman invests in students’ futures
February 20, 2014
Ward Goodman, Chartered Accountants and business advisers are delighted to have been awarded a plaque from Bournemouth and Poole College, thanking them for their continuing support of apprenticeships. The company has been working in partnership with the college to provide apprenticeships to students in order to help with the development of its future workforce. Ward […]
Ward Goodman holds a successful launch for their brand new Wimborne Office in association with Humphries Kirk
January 9, 2014
Dorset-based Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman held a successful Christmas drinks evening for the launch of their exciting new Wimborne office, in association with Humphries Kirk Dorset and Somerset Solicitors, on the 13th of December. The office is conveniently located in Wimborne town centre. The evening was organised to celebrate the launch of […]
January 9, 2014
Did you know? Clients of Ward Goodman are entitled to 1 hour of free HR discussion with our HR expert. Clients can claim a free HR spotlight designed to help businesses review their HR practices to ensure that they are legal and not running the risk of expensive penalties. The free 1 hour HR spotlight […]
Ward Goodman dresses up for charity this Christmas!
January 8, 2014
Dorset based Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman held a Christmas fancy dress and dress down day in aid of their chosen charity Julia’s house, on the 23rd of December. The staff and directors of Ward Goodman came to work dressed in Christmas-themed outfits and brightened up the office with baubles and sparkles. Prizes […]