for individuals across Dorset
We are professional IFA’s who provide independent financial advice, wealth management and retirement planning throughout Bournemouth, Wimborne, Dorset and Hampshire.
- Introduction to Ward Goodman Financial Services
- Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services
- Financial planning and wealth management services Ward Goodman provide
- Useful financial services and wealth management links
- Downloadable financial planning and wealth management case studies
- Enquiry about the Ward Goodman FREE financial planning health check
Ward Goodman’s financial services (WGFS) department was formed in 1999 to accommodate the financial planning needs of Ward Goodman’s clients. The department has continually grown and now advises hundreds of individuals from Dorset and Hampshire on ways to secure their financial future.
WGFS range of services is further enhanced by a unique relationship with Ward Goodman Ltd (WG). The association ensures WGFS clients can receive advice and information on a range of subjects from WG’s certified accountants and business experts.
Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services:
- Individuals who require help in buying a house or arranging a mortgage. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals wishing to set up a trust fund for their loved ones. Click here for more info.
- Business owners seeking information on group pension and medical schemes. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Entrepreneurs, investors and business owners who are seeking commercial finance. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who wish to plan their exit or retirement strategy from an organization. Click here ot visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who are wishing to make or have their investments managed. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support in inheritance tax (IHT) matters. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support with self invested personal pension (SIPP’s). Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require information and advice on the range of WRAP products which are currently available. Click here to visit our financial services website.
Our principal financial planning and wealth management services include:
- Free downloadable guide of the most popular Financial planning products
- Free initial appointment to establishment the Financial planning needs of each client
- Free Financial planning e-newsletter containing useful information on subjects such as:
- Financial services and wealth management news
- Pensions & medical cover
- Hot investment opportunities
- Understanding inheritance tax (IHT)
- Portfolio construction and wealth management service
- Unlimited access to your financial adviser (IFA)
- Priority response service that ensures all emails and calls are returned within 24 hours
- Pension property purchase service
- Proactive advice that ensure clients are made aware of appropriate investment opportunities and wealth management developments.
- Opportunity to benefit from Ward Goodman’s accountancy and business development services
- Retirement planning case study
- Simplifying your investments case study
- Transfer of wealth Case Study
- The role of Ward Goodman in divorce cases
Would you like our help with planning your financial future?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our financial planning and wealth management specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Charities SORP update
August 24, 2014
Charities SORP update Please can we give you some of our time? Over three days in September, our charities expert, Jen Richardson will be running three workshops to address the impact of the latest charities SORP. The sessions will take place between 2pm and 4pm on the 10th, 11th and 12th of September with each […]
Ward Goodman are recruiting
July 22, 2014
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants are currently recruiting for the position of Audit Senior. The ideal candidate will be a team player, who will be responsible for not only audit but working as an ambassador for Ward Goodman, seeing what other services clients may require and in turn create opportunities for the firm to expand their […]
Success for the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference
May 16, 2014
Thursday 8th May marked the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference; an event which emphasised the importance of businesses and charities working together. Over 130 attendees visited the Conference, hosted by leading Dorset accountancy firm and adviser to the charity sector, Ward Goodman. The event gave local charities the perfect platform to engage with leading sector […]
Gain full control of your business through Ward Goodman Outsourcing
May 16, 2014
Ward Goodman Outsourcing has experienced substantial growth over recent months. Outsourcing financial and business functions can act as a perfect solution to many businesses that are hit by an unexpected change in management or are struggling to keep control. With a constantly expanding client base, Ward Goodman Outsourcing provides solutions to a variety of different […]
The DCC: Uniting Local Charities and Businesses
April 24, 2014
Thursday 8th May marks the 3rd Annual Dorset Charity Conference; an event which emphasises the importance of businesses and charities working together. For the third year running, leading Dorset accountancy firm and advisor to the charity sector, Ward Goodman will be hosting the annual Dorset Charity Conference. The event which seeks to connect local charities […]