for individuals across Dorset
We are professional IFA’s who provide independent financial advice, wealth management and retirement planning throughout Bournemouth, Wimborne, Dorset and Hampshire.
- Introduction to ward goodman financial services
- Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services
- Financial planning and wealth management services ward goodman provide
- Useful financial services and wealth management links
- Downloadable financial planning and wealth management case studies
- Enquiry about the ward goodman FREE Financial planning health check
Ward Goodman’s financial services (WGFS) department was formed in 1999 to accommodate the financial planning needs of Ward Goodman’s clients. The department has continually grown and now advises hundreds of individuals from Dorset and Hampshire on ways to secure their financial future.
WGFS range of services is further enhanced by a unique relationship with ward goodman Ltd (WG). The association ensures WGFS clients can receive advice and information on a range of subjects from WG’s certified accountants and business experts.
Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services:
- Individuals who require help in buying a house or arranging a mortgage. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals wishing to set up a trust fund for their loved ones. Click here for more info.
- Business owners seeking information on group pension and medical schemes. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Entrepreneurs, investors and business owners who are seeking commercial finance. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who wish to plan their exit or retirement strategy from an organization. Click here ot visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who are wishing to make or have their investments managed. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support in inheritance tax (IHT) matters. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support with self invested personal pension (SIPP’s). Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require information and advice on the range of WRAP products which are currently available. Click here to visit our financial services website.
Our principal financial planning and wealth management services include:
- Free downloadable guide of the most popular Financial planning products
- Free initial appointment to establishment the Financial planning needs of each client
- Free Financial planning e-newsletter containing useful information on subjects such as:
- Financial services and Wealth management news
- Pensions & medical cover
- Hot investment opportunities
- Understanding Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Portfolio construction and Wealth management service
- Unlimited access to your Financial adviser (IFA)
- Priority response service that ensures all emails and calls are returned within 24 hours
- Pension property purchase service
- Proactive advice that ensure clients are made aware of appropriate investment opportunities and wealth management developments.
- Opportunity to benefit from Ward Goodman’s accountancy and business development services
- Retirement Planning Case Study
- Simplifying Your Investments Case Study
- Transfer of Wealth Case Study
- The role of Ward Goodman in Divorce cases
Would you like our help with planning your financial future?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our Financial planning and Wealth Management specialists or click on one of the below links:
I would like to reiterate the charity's and indeed my personal thanks to Ward Goodman’s Human Resources service for guiding us through the process of ...
Ward Goodman have been efficient and proactive, particularly in meeting deadlines and their added value support on commercial issues. Ward Goodman strike just the right ...
Many thanks for all your help and advice and for looking after us in the excellent way that you do without which we ...
Mr. & Mrs. T, Bournemouth
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman host Annual Dorset Charities Conference
April 11, 2013
On Tuesday 9th April, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, advisers to the charity sector hosted their annual Dorset Charities Conference at the Lighthouse in Poole. The event brought together charities and suppliers to the charity sector to discuss ideas and opportunities for collaborative working. Charities and businesses were invited to bring trade stands to showcase and [...]
Ward Goodman expand further into Dorset
April 8, 2013
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers are delighted to announce their expansion into Gillingham. The expansion sees the integration of Hudson and Co. into Ward Goodman and allows the Gillingham based firm to better serve its clients in the North Dorset region. The new office in Gillingham is an exciting development for Ward Goodman [...]
Ward Goodman Financial Services appoint Alex Foster as Wealth Management Adviser
March 28, 2013
Leading Dorset based Independent Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman Financial Services are delighted to announce the appointment of Alex Foster as a Wealth Management Adviser. Alex brings a wealth of experience to Ward Goodman having previously worked as a Senior Financial Adviser for many years and will provide high quality advice for Business owners and High [...]
Another year, another Budget
March 20, 2013
As a Tax Adviser, it can be of great comfort to be reminded that it is not just those of us who advise on Tax Planning who face a difficult crowd in today’s financial world. The Chancellor, George Osborne, was faced with a particularly noisy audience as he delivered his Budget Speech for 2013. At [...]
Latest Jobs at Ward Goodman
March 19, 2013
Ward Goodman Financial services have the following vacancies: Financial Services Compliance Consultant Financial Services Senior Administrator To find out more or to apply please visit: http://www.wardgoodman.co.uk/?page_id=2803