for individuals across Dorset
We are professional IFA’s who provide independent financial advice, wealth management and retirement planning throughout Bournemouth, Wimborne, Dorset and Hampshire.
- Introduction to Ward Goodman Financial Services
- Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services
- Financial planning and wealth management services Ward Goodman provide
- Useful financial services and wealth management links
- Downloadable financial planning and wealth management case studies
- Enquiry about the Ward Goodman FREE financial planning health check
Ward Goodman’s financial services (WGFS) department was formed in 1999 to accommodate the financial planning needs of Ward Goodman’s clients. The department has continually grown and now advises hundreds of individuals from Dorset and Hampshire on ways to secure their financial future.
WGFS range of services is further enhanced by a unique relationship with Ward Goodman Ltd (WG). The association ensures WGFS clients can receive advice and information on a range of subjects from WG’s certified accountants and business experts.
Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services:
- Individuals who require help in buying a house or arranging a mortgage. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals wishing to set up a trust fund for their loved ones. Click here for more info.
- Business owners seeking information on group pension and medical schemes. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Entrepreneurs, investors and business owners who are seeking commercial finance. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who wish to plan their exit or retirement strategy from an organization. Click here ot visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who are wishing to make or have their investments managed. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support in inheritance tax (IHT) matters. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support with self invested personal pension (SIPP’s). Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require information and advice on the range of WRAP products which are currently available. Click here to visit our financial services website.
Our principal financial planning and wealth management services include:
- Free downloadable guide of the most popular Financial planning products
- Free initial appointment to establishment the Financial planning needs of each client
- Free Financial planning e-newsletter containing useful information on subjects such as:
- Financial services and wealth management news
- Pensions & medical cover
- Hot investment opportunities
- Understanding inheritance tax (IHT)
- Portfolio construction and wealth management service
- Unlimited access to your financial adviser (IFA)
- Priority response service that ensures all emails and calls are returned within 24 hours
- Pension property purchase service
- Proactive advice that ensure clients are made aware of appropriate investment opportunities and wealth management developments.
- Opportunity to benefit from Ward Goodman’s accountancy and business development services
- Retirement planning case study
- Simplifying your investments case study
- Transfer of wealth Case Study
- The role of Ward Goodman in divorce cases
Would you like our help with planning your financial future?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our financial planning and wealth management specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman Gillingham puts a cherry on top of its services with a cake morning
November 29, 2013
On the 20thof November at their high street offices in Gillingham, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers held a drop-in tea and cake morning for local businesses. The event was successful in helping the popular Dorset firm to further raise the awareness of the accountancy and financial advice services it offers to people and [...]
Ward Goodman provide free advice and bubbly to local landlords
November 22, 2013
Dorset-based tax experts, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, offered attendees of the Bournemouth and Poole landlord conference a chance to win a bottle of champagne in a recent prize draw. The lucky winning landlords, Martin and Alison Townsend were presented with their prize at the Ward Goodman office in Ferndown by John Davies, Tax manager of [...]
Ward Goodman’s Alex Lilley wins Top AAT Level 2 Apprentice at College awards
November 19, 2013
Staff and Directors from Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants have been celebrating the success of their apprentice, Alex Lilley in being awarded Top Student for AAT Level 2 Apprentice 2013 by Bournemouth and Poole College. Alex has been a valued member of the Accounts and Audit team at Ward Goodman since September 2012. During her relatively [...]
Ward Goodman Gillingham’s new specialist services put the icing on the cake after a successful six months!
November 12, 2013
In celebration of a successful six months, Ward Goodman’s Gillingham office is set to host a drop-in morning for the public to come and meet the team and receive valuable information about new specialist services available for small businesses in the North Dorset area. The meet and greet will be held on the 20th November [...]
Ward Goodman opens “state of the art” advice centre in Wimborne Town Centre
October 31, 2013
One of the leading Dorset accountancy and financial services businesses, Ward Goodman, is delighted to announce the opening of another office in Dorset. The modern office is located in Wimborne town centre and boasts a welcoming environment with video conferencing facilities. Ward Goodman, in association with Humphries Kirk, a leading Dorset legal practice, aim to [...]