for individuals across Dorset
We are professional IFA’s who provide independent financial advice, wealth management and retirement planning throughout Bournemouth, Wimborne, Dorset and Hampshire.
- Introduction to Ward Goodman Financial Services
- Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services
- Financial planning and wealth management services Ward Goodman provide
- Useful financial services and wealth management links
- Downloadable financial planning and wealth management case studies
- Enquiry about the Ward Goodman FREE financial planning health check
Ward Goodman’s financial services (WGFS) department was formed in 1999 to accommodate the financial planning needs of Ward Goodman’s clients. The department has continually grown and now advises hundreds of individuals from Dorset and Hampshire on ways to secure their financial future.
WGFS range of services is further enhanced by a unique relationship with Ward Goodman Ltd (WG). The association ensures WGFS clients can receive advice and information on a range of subjects from WG’s certified accountants and business experts.
Types of people that can benefit from our financial advice, retirement planning and wealth management services:
- Individuals who require help in buying a house or arranging a mortgage. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals wishing to set up a trust fund for their loved ones. Click here for more info.
- Business owners seeking information on group pension and medical schemes. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Entrepreneurs, investors and business owners who are seeking commercial finance. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who wish to plan their exit or retirement strategy from an organization. Click here ot visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who are wishing to make or have their investments managed. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support in inheritance tax (IHT) matters. Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require advice and support with self invested personal pension (SIPP’s). Click here to visit our financial services website.
- Individuals who require information and advice on the range of WRAP products which are currently available. Click here to visit our financial services website.
Our principal financial planning and wealth management services include:
- Free downloadable guide of the most popular Financial planning products
- Free initial appointment to establishment the Financial planning needs of each client
- Free Financial planning e-newsletter containing useful information on subjects such as:
- Financial services and wealth management news
- Pensions & medical cover
- Hot investment opportunities
- Understanding inheritance tax (IHT)
- Portfolio construction and wealth management service
- Unlimited access to your financial adviser (IFA)
- Priority response service that ensures all emails and calls are returned within 24 hours
- Pension property purchase service
- Proactive advice that ensure clients are made aware of appropriate investment opportunities and wealth management developments.
- Opportunity to benefit from Ward Goodman’s accountancy and business development services
- Retirement planning case study
- Simplifying your investments case study
- Transfer of wealth Case Study
- The role of Ward Goodman in divorce cases
Would you like our help with planning your financial future?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our financial planning and wealth management specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
A Budget for Savers?
March 19, 2014
Unlike last year the House of Commons was on its (relatively) best behaviour for today’s budget speech by the Chancellor, George Osborne. He chose to brand this year’s budget as one with ‘support for savers at its heart’. Nevertheless the economy took up the bulk of his speech with positive forecasts which may or may […]
Ward Goodman Financial Services adviser receives national recognition for client reviews
February 21, 2014
Ward Goodman Financial Services would like to congratulate Matthew Issacs on being named in The Saturday Times as one of the top rated financial advisers in the UK on the popular Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) review website VouchedFor. VouchedFor is an independent website which allows Financial Advisers working in the UK to setup a profile […]
Ward Goodman invests in students’ futures
February 20, 2014
Ward Goodman, Chartered Accountants and business advisers are delighted to have been awarded a plaque from Bournemouth and Poole College, thanking them for their continuing support of apprenticeships. The company has been working in partnership with the college to provide apprenticeships to students in order to help with the development of its future workforce. Ward […]
Ward Goodman holds a successful launch for their brand new Wimborne Office in association with Humphries Kirk
January 9, 2014
Dorset-based Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman held a successful Christmas drinks evening for the launch of their exciting new Wimborne office, in association with Humphries Kirk Dorset and Somerset Solicitors, on the 13th of December. The office is conveniently located in Wimborne town centre. The evening was organised to celebrate the launch of […]
January 9, 2014
Did you know? Clients of Ward Goodman are entitled to 1 hour of free HR discussion with our HR expert. Clients can claim a free HR spotlight designed to help businesses review their HR practices to ensure that they are legal and not running the risk of expensive penalties. The free 1 hour HR spotlight […]