Small Business Services
specialist advice from dedicated experts
The fixed fee accounts service is run by expert small business accountants who provide a dedicated service to small businesses which helps them to survive and flourish in today’s competitive marketplace.
In addition to statuary accounts and financial statements Ward Goodman’s small business team also offer support with company formation, marketing, bookkeeping, HR & IT.
The passion and dedication of our specialist staff ensures that all of our SBU clients can benefit from:
- Business and goal planning service using the latest business analysis software ‘Quad’
- Dedicated Small Business or New Business professional
- Fixed fee structure on all small business services
- Flexible fee structure for all new businesses
- Online cash book and bookkeeping systems that can be self managed or managed by a dedicated SBU advisor
- Direct access to Ward Goodman’s Marketing, IT, Financial planning and HR business support services
- Dedicated in-house support team that are on hand to manage each business through its complete lifecycle
In addition to our unique small and start up business services all SBU clients can benefit from:
- Effective preparation of statutory financial statements
- Competitive completion of Corporation and personal tax returns
- Hassle free Self assessment service that ensures all correspondence is completed correctly
- Assistance with company, Tax and VAT registration
Consultancy and specialist services
- Full or self managed Bookkeeping service that can benefit from the use of the latest online software system ‘Liberty’
- Full or self managed Cash book system
- Regular pro active business review and strategic goal planning service
- Tax consultancy service that establishes whether or not an individual or business can save money
- Expert advice on Marketing, Information Technology (IT), Financial planning and Human Resources (HR)
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our New or Small Business specialists or click on one of the below links:
I would like to reiterate the charity's and indeed my personal thanks to Ward Goodman’s Human Resources service for guiding us through the process of ...
Ward Goodman have been efficient and proactive, particularly in meeting deadlines and their added value support on commercial issues. Ward Goodman strike just the right ...
Many thanks for all your help and advice and for looking after us in the excellent way that you do without which we ...
Mr. & Mrs. T, Bournemouth
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman host Annual Dorset Charities Conference
April 11, 2013
On Tuesday 9th April, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, advisers to the charity sector hosted their annual Dorset Charities Conference at the Lighthouse in Poole. The event brought together charities and suppliers to the charity sector to discuss ideas and opportunities for collaborative working. Charities and businesses were invited to bring trade stands to showcase and [...]
Ward Goodman expand further into Dorset
April 8, 2013
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers are delighted to announce their expansion into Gillingham. The expansion sees the integration of Hudson and Co. into Ward Goodman and allows the Gillingham based firm to better serve its clients in the North Dorset region. The new office in Gillingham is an exciting development for Ward Goodman [...]
Ward Goodman Financial Services appoint Alex Foster as Wealth Management Adviser
March 28, 2013
Leading Dorset based Independent Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman Financial Services are delighted to announce the appointment of Alex Foster as a Wealth Management Adviser. Alex brings a wealth of experience to Ward Goodman having previously worked as a Senior Financial Adviser for many years and will provide high quality advice for Business owners and High [...]
Another year, another Budget
March 20, 2013
As a Tax Adviser, it can be of great comfort to be reminded that it is not just those of us who advise on Tax Planning who face a difficult crowd in today’s financial world. The Chancellor, George Osborne, was faced with a particularly noisy audience as he delivered his Budget Speech for 2013. At [...]
Latest Jobs at Ward Goodman
March 19, 2013
Ward Goodman Financial services have the following vacancies: Financial Services Compliance Consultant Financial Services Senior Administrator To find out more or to apply please visit: http://www.wardgoodman.co.uk/?page_id=2803