Small Business Services
specialist advice from dedicated experts
The fixed fee accounts service is run by expert small business accountants who provide a dedicated service to small businesses which helps them to survive and flourish in today’s competitive marketplace.
In addition to statuary accounts and financial statements Ward Goodman’s small business team also offer support with company formation, marketing, bookkeeping, HR & IT.
The passion and dedication of our specialist staff ensures that all of our SBU clients can benefit from:
- Business and goal planning service using the latest business analysis software ‘Quad’
- Dedicated small business or new business professional
- Fixed fee structure on all small business services
- Flexible fee structure for all new businesses
- Online cash book and bookkeeping systems that can be self managed or managed by a dedicated SBU adviser
- Direct access to Ward Goodman’s marketing, IT, financial planning and HR business support services
- Dedicated in-house support team that are on hand to manage each business through its complete lifecycle
In addition to our unique small and start up business services all SBU clients can benefit from:
- Effective preparation of statutory financial statements
- Competitive completion of corporation and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service that ensures all correspondence is completed correctly
- Assistance with company, tax and VAT registration
Consultancy and specialist services
- Full or self managed bookkeeping service that can benefit from the use of the latest online software system ‘Liberty’
- Full or self managed cash book system
- Regular pro active business review and strategic goal planning service
- Tax consultancy service that establishes whether or not an individual or business can save money
- Expert advice on marketing, information technology (IT), financial planning and human resources (HR)
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our new or small business specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
2015 Budget Report
March 19, 2015
‘To help understand the implications the recent budget will have on individuals and businesses, our in-house expert John Davies has prepared a concise 2015 Budget Report. To view and download please click here: 2015 Budget Report
Ward Goodman Autumn Statement Update
December 3, 2014
Our in house experts have created a simple summary of George Osborne’s final Autumn Statement before the General Election. Please click below to view and download this useful resource. Ward Goodman Autumn Statement Update
Ward Goodman scores high on the pitch
November 14, 2014
Leading local business to continue support of Blandford Rugby Club; remaining as the 1st XV official shirt sponsor along with becoming the new sponsors of the club’s goal post protectors. Blandford RFC have welcomed additional sponsorship from Ward Goodman, one of Dorset’s leading Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers, which has helped pay for the club’s […]
Ward Goodman Support Woofability
October 30, 2014
Ward Goodman have selected Woofability as their Charity of the Year. A leading Dorset Chartered Accountancy and Financial Services business, Ward Goodman have chosen Woofability, a local organisation in Dorset, as their Charity of the Year. Woofability trains assistance dogs for disabled people and it costs approximately £11,000 per assistance dog. Funding is therefore absolutely […]
Landlords to set off on sound financial footing
October 30, 2014
Financial Planning, Tax and Structure to be key themes at annual event A leading Dorset Chartered Accountancy and Financial Services business, Ward Goodman, will be helping local landlords to better understand all financial options open to them – as they exhibit at the annual Bournemouth Landlords Exhibition at the Village Hotel on 6th November (12pm-8pm). […]