Small Business Services
specialist advice from dedicated experts
The fixed fee accounts service is run by expert small business accountants who provide a dedicated service to small businesses which helps them to survive and flourish in today’s competitive marketplace.
In addition to statuary accounts and financial statements Ward Goodman’s small business team also offer support with company formation, marketing, bookkeeping, HR & IT.
The passion and dedication of our specialist staff ensures that all of our SBU clients can benefit from:
- Business and goal planning service using the latest business analysis software ‘Quad’
- Dedicated small business or new business professional
- Fixed fee structure on all small business services
- Flexible fee structure for all new businesses
- Online cash book and bookkeeping systems that can be self managed or managed by a dedicated SBU adviser
- Direct access to Ward Goodman’s marketing, IT, financial planning and HR business support services
- Dedicated in-house support team that are on hand to manage each business through its complete lifecycle
In addition to our unique small and start up business services all SBU clients can benefit from:
- Effective preparation of statutory financial statements
- Competitive completion of corporation and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service that ensures all correspondence is completed correctly
- Assistance with company, tax and VAT registration
Consultancy and specialist services
- Full or self managed bookkeeping service that can benefit from the use of the latest online software system ‘Liberty’
- Full or self managed cash book system
- Regular pro active business review and strategic goal planning service
- Tax consultancy service that establishes whether or not an individual or business can save money
- Expert advice on marketing, information technology (IT), financial planning and human resources (HR)
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our new or small business specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman are recruiting
July 22, 2014
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants are currently recruiting for the position of Audit Senior. The ideal candidate will be a team player, who will be responsible for not only audit but working as an ambassador for Ward Goodman, seeing what other services clients may require and in turn create opportunities for the firm to expand their […]
Success for the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference
May 16, 2014
Thursday 8th May marked the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference; an event which emphasised the importance of businesses and charities working together. Over 130 attendees visited the Conference, hosted by leading Dorset accountancy firm and adviser to the charity sector, Ward Goodman. The event gave local charities the perfect platform to engage with leading sector […]
Gain full control of your business through Ward Goodman Outsourcing
May 16, 2014
Ward Goodman Outsourcing has experienced substantial growth over recent months. Outsourcing financial and business functions can act as a perfect solution to many businesses that are hit by an unexpected change in management or are struggling to keep control. With a constantly expanding client base, Ward Goodman Outsourcing provides solutions to a variety of different […]
The DCC: Uniting Local Charities and Businesses
April 24, 2014
Thursday 8th May marks the 3rd Annual Dorset Charity Conference; an event which emphasises the importance of businesses and charities working together. For the third year running, leading Dorset accountancy firm and advisor to the charity sector, Ward Goodman will be hosting the annual Dorset Charity Conference. The event which seeks to connect local charities […]
A Budget for Savers?
March 19, 2014
Unlike last year the House of Commons was on its (relatively) best behaviour for today’s budget speech by the Chancellor, George Osborne. He chose to brand this year’s budget as one with ‘support for savers at its heart’. Nevertheless the economy took up the bulk of his speech with positive forecasts which may or may […]