Small Business Services
specialist advice from dedicated experts
The fixed fee accounts service is run by expert small business accountants who provide a dedicated service to small businesses which helps them to survive and flourish in today’s competitive marketplace.
In addition to statuary accounts and financial statements Ward Goodman’s small business team also offer support with company formation, marketing, bookkeeping, HR & IT.
The passion and dedication of our specialist staff ensures that all of our SBU clients can benefit from:
- Business and goal planning service using the latest business analysis software ‘Quad’
- Dedicated small business or new business professional
- Fixed fee structure on all small business services
- Flexible fee structure for all new businesses
- Online cash book and bookkeeping systems that can be self managed or managed by a dedicated SBU adviser
- Direct access to Ward Goodman’s marketing, IT, financial planning and HR business support services
- Dedicated in-house support team that are on hand to manage each business through its complete lifecycle
In addition to our unique small and start up business services all SBU clients can benefit from:
- Effective preparation of statutory financial statements
- Competitive completion of corporation and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service that ensures all correspondence is completed correctly
- Assistance with company, tax and VAT registration
Consultancy and specialist services
- Full or self managed bookkeeping service that can benefit from the use of the latest online software system ‘Liberty’
- Full or self managed cash book system
- Regular pro active business review and strategic goal planning service
- Tax consultancy service that establishes whether or not an individual or business can save money
- Expert advice on marketing, information technology (IT), financial planning and human resources (HR)
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our new or small business specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
A Budget for Savers?
March 19, 2014
Unlike last year the House of Commons was on its (relatively) best behaviour for today’s budget speech by the Chancellor, George Osborne. He chose to brand this year’s budget as one with ‘support for savers at its heart’. Nevertheless the economy took up the bulk of his speech with positive forecasts which may or may […]
Ward Goodman Financial Services adviser receives national recognition for client reviews
February 21, 2014
Ward Goodman Financial Services would like to congratulate Matthew Issacs on being named in The Saturday Times as one of the top rated financial advisers in the UK on the popular Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) review website VouchedFor. VouchedFor is an independent website which allows Financial Advisers working in the UK to setup a profile […]
Ward Goodman invests in students’ futures
February 20, 2014
Ward Goodman, Chartered Accountants and business advisers are delighted to have been awarded a plaque from Bournemouth and Poole College, thanking them for their continuing support of apprenticeships. The company has been working in partnership with the college to provide apprenticeships to students in order to help with the development of its future workforce. Ward […]
Ward Goodman holds a successful launch for their brand new Wimborne Office in association with Humphries Kirk
January 9, 2014
Dorset-based Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman held a successful Christmas drinks evening for the launch of their exciting new Wimborne office, in association with Humphries Kirk Dorset and Somerset Solicitors, on the 13th of December. The office is conveniently located in Wimborne town centre. The evening was organised to celebrate the launch of […]
January 9, 2014
Did you know? Clients of Ward Goodman are entitled to 1 hour of free HR discussion with our HR expert. Clients can claim a free HR spotlight designed to help businesses review their HR practices to ensure that they are legal and not running the risk of expensive penalties. The free 1 hour HR spotlight […]