Small Business Services
specialist advice from dedicated experts
The fixed fee accounts service is run by expert small business accountants who provide a dedicated service to small businesses which helps them to survive and flourish in today’s competitive marketplace.
In addition to statuary accounts and financial statements Ward Goodman’s small business team also offer support with company formation, marketing, bookkeeping, HR & IT.
The passion and dedication of our specialist staff ensures that all of our SBU clients can benefit from:
- Business and goal planning service using the latest business analysis software ‘Quad’
- Dedicated small business or new business professional
- Fixed fee structure on all small business services
- Flexible fee structure for all new businesses
- Online cash book and bookkeeping systems that can be self managed or managed by a dedicated SBU adviser
- Direct access to Ward Goodman’s marketing, IT, financial planning and HR business support services
- Dedicated in-house support team that are on hand to manage each business through its complete lifecycle
In addition to our unique small and start up business services all SBU clients can benefit from:
- Effective preparation of statutory financial statements
- Competitive completion of corporation and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self assessment service that ensures all correspondence is completed correctly
- Assistance with company, tax and VAT registration
Consultancy and specialist services
- Full or self managed bookkeeping service that can benefit from the use of the latest online software system ‘Liberty’
- Full or self managed cash book system
- Regular pro active business review and strategic goal planning service
- Tax consultancy service that establishes whether or not an individual or business can save money
- Expert advice on marketing, information technology (IT), financial planning and human resources (HR)
Would you like our help?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our new or small business specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman Gillingham puts a cherry on top of its services with a cake morning
November 29, 2013
On the 20thof November at their high street offices in Gillingham, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers held a drop-in tea and cake morning for local businesses. The event was successful in helping the popular Dorset firm to further raise the awareness of the accountancy and financial advice services it offers to people and [...]
Ward Goodman provide free advice and bubbly to local landlords
November 22, 2013
Dorset-based tax experts, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, offered attendees of the Bournemouth and Poole landlord conference a chance to win a bottle of champagne in a recent prize draw. The lucky winning landlords, Martin and Alison Townsend were presented with their prize at the Ward Goodman office in Ferndown by John Davies, Tax manager of [...]
Ward Goodman’s Alex Lilley wins Top AAT Level 2 Apprentice at College awards
November 19, 2013
Staff and Directors from Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants have been celebrating the success of their apprentice, Alex Lilley in being awarded Top Student for AAT Level 2 Apprentice 2013 by Bournemouth and Poole College. Alex has been a valued member of the Accounts and Audit team at Ward Goodman since September 2012. During her relatively [...]
Ward Goodman Gillingham’s new specialist services put the icing on the cake after a successful six months!
November 12, 2013
In celebration of a successful six months, Ward Goodman’s Gillingham office is set to host a drop-in morning for the public to come and meet the team and receive valuable information about new specialist services available for small businesses in the North Dorset area. The meet and greet will be held on the 20th November [...]
Ward Goodman opens “state of the art” advice centre in Wimborne Town Centre
October 31, 2013
One of the leading Dorset accountancy and financial services businesses, Ward Goodman, is delighted to announce the opening of another office in Dorset. The modern office is located in Wimborne town centre and boasts a welcoming environment with video conferencing facilities. Ward Goodman, in association with Humphries Kirk, a leading Dorset legal practice, aim to [...]