for individuals, businesses and charities
Welcome to Ward Goodman’s HR (Human Resources). Ward Goodman’s qualified HR professionals & consultants provide HR services throughout Hampshire & Dorset.
HR (Human Resources) Services from Ward Goodman
- HR (Human Resources) compliance
- HR (Human Resources) services
- Recruitment & Selection HR (Human Resources) Support services
- HR (Human Resources) Support Services
- Download Our HR Services by Ward Goodman Guide
- Request a meeting with our HR (Human Resources) consultant
Introduction to our HR services in Dorset & Hampshire
Ward Goodman offers a comprehensive range of HR services that are cost effective and designed to ensure Dorset & Hampshire based businesses are compliant with all employment law and legislation.
The HR services that we offer to businesses are highly flexible and can be quoted on an hourly, project or retained basis.
These are services that are designed to ensure your organization is compliant to current employment law:
- Creation of compliant Employee, Manager & Director contracts and statements of terms and conditions of employment
- Formation of employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Formation of compliant disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Development of Equal Opportunities and non-discrimination policies
Services that are planned to aid the growth of businesses:
- Appraisals and performance management
- Sickness absence and attendance management
- Effective handling of redundancy and restructuring
- Reward and incentive structures
- Job evaluation and job grading
- Restructuring and Management change
- Training and development
- Review and improvement of Internal communications
- Planning and implementation of a staff incentive or benefits scheme
- Team leader training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Individual training and assessments
HR Recruitment and selection services that will help to ensure your organization employees the right people:
- Job design
- Managing the recruitment process including preparing and placing advertisement as well as liaiasing with recruitment agencies and consultancies where appropriate
- Recruitment selection
- Interviewing and assessment criteria
General HR support and consultancy that provide the flexibility to accommodate each organizations specific HR goals.
- Telephone and email support
- Regular meetings and HR consultations
- Redundancy workshops
- Outplacement service
- Interim Management
- Planning and implementation of HR strategy
- Updates on legislative changes and their impact on the business
- Advice on all HR matters
Would you like our help with your organizations human resources?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our Human Resources (HR) specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
A New Financial Planner for Ward Goodman , Roger Perry.
September 30, 2014
Ward Goodman are welcoming a new financial planner to the company, Roger Perry. Leading Dorset Chartered Accountancy and Financial Services business, Ward Goodman, are pleased to announce the appointment of a new Financial Planner to their team, Roger Perry. Roger joins Ward Goodman after 29 years’ experience in the financial services industry and will be […]
Charities SORP update
August 24, 2014
Charities SORP update Please can we give you some of our time? Over three days in September, our charities expert, Jen Richardson will be running three workshops to address the impact of the latest charities SORP. The sessions will take place between 2pm and 4pm on the 10th, 11th and 12th of September with each […]
Ward Goodman are recruiting
July 22, 2014
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants are currently recruiting for the position of Audit Senior. The ideal candidate will be a team player, who will be responsible for not only audit but working as an ambassador for Ward Goodman, seeing what other services clients may require and in turn create opportunities for the firm to expand their […]
Success for the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference
May 16, 2014
Thursday 8th May marked the 3rd annual Dorset Charity Conference; an event which emphasised the importance of businesses and charities working together. Over 130 attendees visited the Conference, hosted by leading Dorset accountancy firm and adviser to the charity sector, Ward Goodman. The event gave local charities the perfect platform to engage with leading sector […]
Gain full control of your business through Ward Goodman Outsourcing
May 16, 2014
Ward Goodman Outsourcing has experienced substantial growth over recent months. Outsourcing financial and business functions can act as a perfect solution to many businesses that are hit by an unexpected change in management or are struggling to keep control. With a constantly expanding client base, Ward Goodman Outsourcing provides solutions to a variety of different […]