for individuals, businesses and charities
Welcome to Ward Goodman’s HR (Human Resources). Ward Goodman’s qualified HR professionals & consultants provide HR services throughout Hampshire & Dorset.
HR (Human Resources) Services from Ward Goodman
- HR (Human Resources) compliance
- HR (Human Resources) services
- Recruitment & Selection HR (Human Resources) Support services
- HR (Human Resources) Support Services
- Download Our HR Services by Ward Goodman Guide
- Request a meeting with our HR (Human Resources) consultant
Introduction to our HR services in Dorset & Hampshire
Ward Goodman offers a comprehensive range of HR services that are cost effective and designed to ensure Dorset & Hampshire based businesses are compliant with all employment law and legislation.
The HR services that we offer to businesses are highly flexible and can be quoted on an hourly, project or retained basis.
These are services that are designed to ensure your organization is compliant to current employment law:
- Creation of compliant Employee, Manager & Director contracts and statements of terms and conditions of employment
- Formation of employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Formation of compliant disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Development of Equal Opportunities and non-discrimination policies
Services that are planned to aid the growth of businesses:
- Appraisals and performance management
- Sickness absence and attendance management
- Effective handling of redundancy and restructuring
- Reward and incentive structures
- Job evaluation and job grading
- Restructuring and Management change
- Training and development
- Review and improvement of Internal communications
- Planning and implementation of a staff incentive or benefits scheme
- Team leader training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Individual training and assessments
HR Recruitment and selection services that will help to ensure your organization employees the right people:
- Job design
- Managing the recruitment process including preparing and placing advertisement as well as liaiasing with recruitment agencies and consultancies where appropriate
- Recruitment selection
- Interviewing and assessment criteria
General HR support and consultancy that provide the flexibility to accommodate each organizations specific HR goals.
- Telephone and email support
- Regular meetings and HR consultations
- Redundancy workshops
- Outplacement service
- Interim Management
- Planning and implementation of HR strategy
- Up-dates on legislative changes and their impact on the business
- Advice on all HR matters
Would you like our help with your organizations human resources?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our Human Resources (HR) specialists or click on one of the below links:
I would like to reiterate the charity's and indeed my personal thanks to Ward Goodman’s Human Resources service for guiding us through the process of ...
Ward Goodman have been efficient and proactive, particularly in meeting deadlines and their added value support on commercial issues. Ward Goodman strike just the right ...
Many thanks for all your help and advice and for looking after us in the excellent way that you do without which we ...
Mr. & Mrs. T, Bournemouth
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman host Annual Dorset Charities Conference
April 11, 2013
On Tuesday 9th April, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, advisers to the charity sector hosted their annual Dorset Charities Conference at the Lighthouse in Poole. The event brought together charities and suppliers to the charity sector to discuss ideas and opportunities for collaborative working. Charities and businesses were invited to bring trade stands to showcase and [...]
Ward Goodman expand further into Dorset
April 8, 2013
Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers are delighted to announce their expansion into Gillingham. The expansion sees the integration of Hudson and Co. into Ward Goodman and allows the Gillingham based firm to better serve its clients in the North Dorset region. The new office in Gillingham is an exciting development for Ward Goodman [...]
Ward Goodman Financial Services appoint Alex Foster as Wealth Management Adviser
March 28, 2013
Leading Dorset based Independent Financial Advisers, Ward Goodman Financial Services are delighted to announce the appointment of Alex Foster as a Wealth Management Adviser. Alex brings a wealth of experience to Ward Goodman having previously worked as a Senior Financial Adviser for many years and will provide high quality advice for Business owners and High [...]
Another year, another Budget
March 20, 2013
As a Tax Adviser, it can be of great comfort to be reminded that it is not just those of us who advise on Tax Planning who face a difficult crowd in today’s financial world. The Chancellor, George Osborne, was faced with a particularly noisy audience as he delivered his Budget Speech for 2013. At [...]
Latest Jobs at Ward Goodman
March 19, 2013
Ward Goodman Financial services have the following vacancies: Financial Services Compliance Consultant Financial Services Senior Administrator To find out more or to apply please visit: http://www.wardgoodman.co.uk/?page_id=2803