for individuals, businesses and charities
Welcome to Ward Goodman’s HR (Human Resources). Ward Goodman’s qualified HR professionals & consultants provide HR services throughout Hampshire & Dorset.
HR (Human Resources) Services from Ward Goodman
- HR (Human Resources) compliance
- HR (Human Resources) services
- Recruitment & Selection HR (Human Resources) Support services
- HR (Human Resources) Support Services
- Download Our HR Services by Ward Goodman Guide
- Request a meeting with our HR (Human Resources) consultant
Introduction to our HR services in Dorset & Hampshire
Ward Goodman offers a comprehensive range of HR services that are cost effective and designed to ensure Dorset & Hampshire based businesses are compliant with all employment law and legislation.
The HR services that we offer to businesses are highly flexible and can be quoted on an hourly, project or retained basis.
These are services that are designed to ensure your organization is compliant to current employment law:
- Creation of compliant Employee, Manager & Director contracts and statements of terms and conditions of employment
- Formation of employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Formation of compliant disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Development of Equal Opportunities and non-discrimination policies
Services that are planned to aid the growth of businesses:
- Appraisals and performance management
- Sickness absence and attendance management
- Effective handling of redundancy and restructuring
- Reward and incentive structures
- Job evaluation and job grading
- Restructuring and Management change
- Training and development
- Review and improvement of Internal communications
- Planning and implementation of a staff incentive or benefits scheme
- Team leader training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Individual training and assessments
HR Recruitment and selection services that will help to ensure your organization employees the right people:
- Job design
- Managing the recruitment process including preparing and placing advertisement as well as liaiasing with recruitment agencies and consultancies where appropriate
- Recruitment selection
- Interviewing and assessment criteria
General HR support and consultancy that provide the flexibility to accommodate each organizations specific HR goals.
- Telephone and email support
- Regular meetings and HR consultations
- Redundancy workshops
- Outplacement service
- Interim Management
- Planning and implementation of HR strategy
- Updates on legislative changes and their impact on the business
- Advice on all HR matters
Would you like our help with your organizations human resources?
If the answer is yes please call 01202 875900 and contact one of our Human Resources (HR) specialists or click on one of the below links:
I have been asked by the committee of Blandford Rugby Football Club to write to you to express our appreciation for the guidance ...
J Pentney, Honorary Secretary, Blandford RFC
"I met with Dean Pullen from Ward goodman to discuss the most efficient way for guidance for youth to complete and return our annual report ...
Sam Story – Guidance for Youth
Attaining CASC status means a lot to Blandford Rugby Club as it opens up funding opportunities and we can now receive Gift Aid. This means ...
Justin Frampton – Chairman Blandford RFC
Ward Goodman News
Ward Goodman Gillingham puts a cherry on top of its services with a cake morning
November 29, 2013
On the 20thof November at their high street offices in Gillingham, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisers held a drop-in tea and cake morning for local businesses. The event was successful in helping the popular Dorset firm to further raise the awareness of the accountancy and financial advice services it offers to people and [...]
Ward Goodman provide free advice and bubbly to local landlords
November 22, 2013
Dorset-based tax experts, Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants, offered attendees of the Bournemouth and Poole landlord conference a chance to win a bottle of champagne in a recent prize draw. The lucky winning landlords, Martin and Alison Townsend were presented with their prize at the Ward Goodman office in Ferndown by John Davies, Tax manager of [...]
Ward Goodman’s Alex Lilley wins Top AAT Level 2 Apprentice at College awards
November 19, 2013
Staff and Directors from Ward Goodman Chartered Accountants have been celebrating the success of their apprentice, Alex Lilley in being awarded Top Student for AAT Level 2 Apprentice 2013 by Bournemouth and Poole College. Alex has been a valued member of the Accounts and Audit team at Ward Goodman since September 2012. During her relatively [...]
Ward Goodman Gillingham’s new specialist services put the icing on the cake after a successful six months!
November 12, 2013
In celebration of a successful six months, Ward Goodman’s Gillingham office is set to host a drop-in morning for the public to come and meet the team and receive valuable information about new specialist services available for small businesses in the North Dorset area. The meet and greet will be held on the 20th November [...]
Ward Goodman opens “state of the art” advice centre in Wimborne Town Centre
October 31, 2013
One of the leading Dorset accountancy and financial services businesses, Ward Goodman, is delighted to announce the opening of another office in Dorset. The modern office is located in Wimborne town centre and boasts a welcoming environment with video conferencing facilities. Ward Goodman, in association with Humphries Kirk, a leading Dorset legal practice, aim to [...]